Monday, July 27, 2015

Convention Highlights - Day 1

I am back from our Stampin' Up! convention and ready to share about all of the fun that we had!  In case you didn't know, my mom and sister are both demonstrators and went to convention, too.  What a busy, crazy, blast we had!  Here are some fun pictures from our adventures at convention.

This was by far my favorite stage yet!  I think it is because of the pink flowers and frames.
Here is this year's convention bag!  Very cute and usable.  The inside is lined with a Watermelon Wonder color and has labeled pockets for your cell phone, pens, and camera!  How cool!
Here's a closer look at the Stampin' Up! logo on the bottom right pocket.
Here's a picture of my badge and the cute little notebook that my sister, Stacy created for us.  It was perfect for notes and I even left room for pictures, once I print them out.  Don't you love the elephant charm I added?
Mom and I are so excited to get through those doors on Day 1 for the General Session.
This General Session had a lot of discussions about the new Holiday Mini Catalog and it is beautiful!  I wish I could show you the cover, but I'm not supposed to yet.  It comes out September 1st, so check my blog then for a link to this amazing catalog.  Some of the designer series paper was actually hand painted and then printed!  Very unique!  We were lucky enough to get 8 free mini catalogs during General Session.  Woo hoo!  I think all we did at lunch was look through them.  :)

My favorite thing that I learned that day was how to jazz up the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper during our Demonstrator Theater and Kit Panel class.  You can smudge it with markers and/or use sponge daubers to color in some of the flowers and it gives the paper a very vintage look.  I have to buy this!  (And the envelope punch board that I still don't have...  They used it in lots of demonstrations and we even used it during our Make-n-Take class on Saturday.)

Ready to head to Awards Night!  We are definitely embracing the 20's theme!

Hammin' it up in the elevator.

Don't we look cute!!  (I forgot to take my badge off!) 
Ready for some fun at the After Party!

I love the car behind us!  I think we would fit in nicely during the 1920's.
Well, that's all for Day 1.  I will post more tomorrow, since I don't want to make this too long.  :)  If you liked my sister's notebook, then check out her blog at www.craftasticdayswithstacy.blogspot.com

Happy crafting!
Tammi



No comments:

Post a Comment