Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fun with Lists

Hello!  Here are some more lists from my #listersgottalist challenge for July.  These are 2 & 3, so I am a bit behind.  :)
Doing some planning...  I like to get some of my favorite cards and pieces out and then see how I want to use them.
Finished layout!  Stampin' Up! products used:  Retired Everyday Adventure Project Life Kit and Accessories, Corner Rounder, Brights and Regal Candy Dots, Moments Like These Stamp Set, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Markers, Melon Mambo Ink Pad
July Challenge #2
July Challenge #3
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out www.listersgottalist.com for more inspiration!

My next Stampin' Up! order shows up tomorrow, so I will be starting on my swaps and posting those, too.  Happy stamping!

Tammi



No comments:

Post a Comment