Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous holiday!  We're enjoying having the whole family together again for another holiday.  Two holidays in a row!  It's so nice to live by our oldest daughter, Kylie.  The kids are out buying fireworks, so I thought I would make a quick blog post while they are out.

I've gotten into the planner craze, so I wanted to show you a quick pic of my planner for July.   My favorite things listed are my pool completion, an Art Journaling class with Dina Wakely, and the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.  Excited to see my friends in Utah again, along with my mom and sister who will be attending Convention, too.

Happy July!
Decided to try some prompting to get me journaling more.  I found www.listersgottalist.com and she has some great monthly journaling lists to get you thinking and writing more.  I wanted to use as much Stampin' Up! items as I could, so I decided that the Moments Like These Project Life Cards and Stamp Set were perfect for this.  I love the black and white cards with the red and blue 4th of July colors.
Trying to see what I wanted to use for my first #listersgottalist challenge. 
Here's the July challenge list and my 1st list. 
Close up!  Stampin' Up! items used:  Real Red & Pacific Point Ink Pad and Cardstock, Moments Like These Project Life Stamp Set, Cards, and Accessory Kit.  Extras:  Washi Tape and retired Star punch.
 Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out www.listersgottalist.com for some fun journaling inspiration!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment