Tuesday, July 28, 2015

More Convention Highlights - Day 2

Here are some more pictures showing how much fun we had on Day 2 of Convention this year.
Fun with friends!

Ready for Day 2

Mom and Stacy look so cute!  I think their glasses match.

Mom won the first Prize Patrol gift in our little group.  Sneak peek of a Holiday Mini set...
Showing off my new shirt from The Disney Store...
I couldn't resist checking out City Creek while we were here.

I had to show off my sister's notebook she made.
It was perfect and we used it at every session and class!
Thanks again, Stacy!!

Christmas in July!  Posing for some pictures in front of this cute display.
Do you like those deer?  Then you will have to check out the Home for Christmas
Designer Series Paper when in comes out in the Holiday Mini Catalog!
Close up!

I think I have my holiday picture for all of my stamping friends.

Okay... one more sneak peek.  Don't you just love that Santa?  He is
another image that is in the Home for Christmas DSP!  There are a
few different Santa pictures and we cut one out and put it on this cute tag.
I am definitely putting this on a Whisper White card front and buying
everything I need to mass produce this card.  I love it!!  (Other mini catalog items:
Cozy Christmas stamp set, Very Vanilla 1 1/4" Subtle Stripes Satin
Ribbon, and Home for Christmas Designer Buttons)

We also got a special All Attending prize today and it was... our BRAND NEW Basic Black Archival Ink Pad!!!  It will be available, along with Basic Gray, beginning September 1st!  I'll finish posting my Convention pictures tomorrow and then I will be posting some of my swap cards and projects, as well as some Paper Pumpkin projects.

Have a great week!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment