Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 3 of Convention Highlights

My agenda for our final day at Convention:
  • I am Earning an Incentive Trip Class with Karen Hauley - I was so inspired by what Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland & Cynthia Millan shared during this class.  Maybe I can earn this trip afterall...
  • I am Doing Business "My Way" Class with Bonnie Thurber - Ronda Wade and Tami White had some fabulous business tips to share during this class.  I can't wait to apply them to my business when I get back from vacation!
  • Make-n-Takes using Affection Collection - we made a cute little pouch with a fabric flower and a cool card that I will be showing at my upcoming parties!  Book a party in August, if you want to make this card!



  • Lunch - Choco tacos!!
  • Closing General Session - For the first time ever, the beginning of this session was streamed live when Shelli announced that our Incentive trip you can earn this year (July 2012 - June 2013) will be a Western Carribean cruise with ALL the world-wide demonstrators who earn this trip!  Setting sail May of 2014...  Shelli and Stampin' Up! totally surprised us with not one, but TWO FREE stamp sets at our closing session!  How awesome is that?!  I can't wait to use the Ronald McDonald sets at my workshops to help such a great cause.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! donates $3 for each stamp set sold??
  • Dinner - My mom, sister and I headed over to Red Rock to meet my husband and kids for dinner.  Just a FYI, don't try to head there early if you have a party of 5 or more... they won't seat you until EVERYONE arrives...  Not that I'm bitter.  ;) 
All I can say, is that this was a memorable Convention.  Just like always...  I hope you can join me next year!  Head to my website starting tomorrow to sign up with the Howl-o-ween Printer Tray bonus!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment