Saturday, July 7, 2012

Butterfly Trading Cards

What are trading cards??  Well, they are basically small samples that you can use as business cards or attach to the front of a card.  I signed up for TWO of these swaps!  Here is the first one I have completed using one of my favorite new stamp sets, Papillon Potpourri.  I wanted to add a little sparkle, so added some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.  I think these would look really cute on the front of a card with a vanilla and coral base...  maybe I'll try that and let you know. 

Butterfly Trading Cards created by Tammi Verbarendse
Papillon Potpourri & Tiny Tags Stamp Sets, Pool Party Ink Pad & CS, Calypso Coral Ink Pad, Whisper White CS, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz & Dimensionals

Butterfly Trading Cards created by Tammi Verbarendse

Butterfly Trading Cards created by Tammi Verbarendse
Have a great weekend!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty collection of butterfly cards! Love the little pearl detail!

    ReplyDelete