Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Favorite Things about Convention 2012 Continued

I was afraid my last post would be WAY TOO long, so I thought I would split it up and post the rest of my favorite things about Convention today.
  • Make-n-takes!!


I loved the bags our Make-n-Takes came in this year!  I will be posting the finished projects from each set later this week!
  • Classes
Carrie Cudney on stage during our I Am Open For Business class during Convention 2012


Some of the fabulous samples from our I Am Savvy class hosted by Donna Griffith during Convention 2012
Dawn Griffith, Laura Milligan and Meg Wheeler demonstrated some great ideas!
  • Tons of creative inspiration from the Inspiration Boards to the Main Stage Stamping demos


Ideas using our new You're Amazing stamp set we received


Fun Halloween projects sent in from other demonstrators


Some more great samples... my mom's card is in the top left corner.


Shannon West had some amazing samples.  Here is a beautiful candle created with Stazon!


My favorite out of Shannon West's samples AND you can earn this for FREE by signing up with me as a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in August!  Check back for more information about this great special, and some fun bonuses from me!


Everyone loves to see Shelli Gardner stamping on stage!  She made a memorable journal!
  • Motivational speaker - Jason Dorsey was the best speaker we have had so far! At least in my opinion...
Jason Dorsey receiving a 1st place ribbon from Rich Jutkins for speaking at our 2012 Convention
  • and, who can resist, FREE Stampin' Up! goodies!!!!! Shelli and Stampin' Up! really outdid themselves this year by giving away two free stamp sets during our closing session! Not to mention the Convention set AND the free embellishments we got each day during our Make-n-takes.

Our exclusive Convention 2012 I Am stamp set
As you can see, there are so many fun things that happen at Convention.  I really hope you decide to join me next year when Stampin' Up! celebrates 25 years as an awesome company!

I promise to continue posting more samples and information, but I am also getting ready for a wild and crazy trip to Disneyland and San Diego!  What a fabulous summer!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment