Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heading to Convention and my Over-the-Top Card

I'm so excited!!  My mom and sister will be arriving soon and then we will be driving to Salt Lake City for Convention 2012!!  It is so fun to get your Convention bag and see all the goodies inside!  This year, we get three fabulous stamp sets:  You're Amazing, Daydream Medallions and (from the new Holiday mini) Affection Collection.  I promise to post the Make-n-takes from each stamp set when I get back. 

Here is my final card for my swaps that I finished on Monday.  I have to say... I really like it!  And then I realized I had to recreate nine more.  :)  I can't believe how many supplies I used to make this! I created an Easel Card and added some fun flowers using the Spirelli technique and the Quint-Essential Flower.  I'll post the directions and links to the tutorials tomorrow.


Spirelli Easel Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Quint - Essential Flower Stamp, Delightful Dozens & A Word For You (inside) Stamp Sets, Pool Party CS & Ink Pad & Baker's Twine, Calypso Coral CS & Ink Pad & Baker's Twine, Whisper White CS, Wild Wasabi CS,  3/8" Designer Printed Brads (Calypso Coral - I ran out, so a couple people got a Large pearl Basic Jewel on their card), 1/8" Mini Silver Brads, 3/16" Neutrals Brads (white), Pearl Basic Jewels (inside), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scallop Edge Border Punch (inside), 2 3/8" & 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punches, 1" & 3/4" & 1/2" Circle Punches, Small Heart Punch (cut in half for leaves), Paper Cutter (for stems), Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Apothecary Accents Framelits & Big Shot

Spirelli Easel Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Okay... I really love this card, even after all the work that went into it!  I think I will have this be a camp or monthly kit project... Stay tuned and check back tomorrow for the directions.

Off to Convention!!!
Tammi

1 comment: