Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun Flower Trading Card

I finished my other trading card swap on Saturday night.  I wanted to use some Floral District Designer Series Paper in the background, so that gave me my color scheme to work with.  I used Rich Razzleberry (which used to be my least favorite color, but it is really growing on me), Lucky Limeade and So Saffron.  The Quint-Essential Flower was perfect for this card, so I just made it smaller by not using the whole image.  I think the small saying sets are perfect for these little trading cards and 3x3 cards, so I used Tiny Tags again. 
Flower Trading Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Quint-Essential Flower and Tiny Tags Stamp Sets, Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad, Lucky Limeade CS and Ink Pad, So Saffron Ink Pad, Whisper White Ink Pad and 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Floral District DSP, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, 1/16" Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Brights Brads (Rich Razzleberry), Dimensionals

Flower Trading Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Hope you like these!  Off to work on some more general swaps.  I promise to send updates when Convention begins!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment