Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bottle Cap Magnets

I've been busy getting some swaps ready for Convention, which is in two weeks!  I like signing up for organized swaps, because I know what I'll be getting back.  In case you have no idea what a swap is, I'll explain.  You create a card or mini project and then trade it with someone for another idea.  It's a great way to get samples from stamp sets you don't currently own.  Here's my 3D swap project.  I made bottlecap magnets.  My daughter has been making these for years, so I knew I had plenty of supplies on hand. 

Bottlecap magnets created by Tammi Verbarendse
Floral District DSP, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1" Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Baja Breeze & Whisper White CS, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad

Bottlecap magnets created by Tammi Verbarendse

Bottlecap magnets created by Tammi Verbarendse
Come back tomorrow for more samples and swaps!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment