Thursday, July 12, 2012

Treat Holder Prototype...

Have you ever thought of something that looked so cool in your head and then as soon as you tried to recreate it, well... let's just say it doesn't turn out like you thought.  I bought these $1 tins from Target and I had these great hopes for them, but the tops are just a little too hard to cover.  So... I came up with another idea.  I bought some yummy sounding Rootbeer Float gum and used the Top Note die to create a cover.  I wanted to use my Tricky Treats stamp set, so I thought the Spider Web embossing folder would be really cool on the front.  Here is the finished project, but I'm still not sure its what I want to go with for my swap... It just seems to need a little something else. 
Halloween Treat Holder created by Tammi Verbarendse
Tricky Treats stamp set, Pumpkin Pie Marker & CS, Basic Black Marker and CS, Whisper White CS, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Top Note Bigz Die, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Extra Large Tag Punch, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (LOVE this!  I cut around the dots with my paper cutter), Paper-Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Rhinestones Basics

Halloween Treat Holder created by Tammi Verbarendse
Let me know your thoughts and I'll tell you tomorrow if I decide to change anything.  I'll be finishing my Over-the-Top card and another Trading Card for my swaps tomorrow, too.  Can't wait until Convention next week!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment