Friday, July 6, 2012

Another fun 3 x 3 Card

Happy Early Halloween!  I know Halloween isn't for over three months, but I couldn't resist buying this stamp set and making this cute mini 3 x 3 card.  This is for another swap I'm in... can you tell I'm a little addicted to stamping and swapping??  I think I signed up for probably 10 organized swaps...  On a very good note, I'm more than halfway finished with them!

Halloween 3 x 3 Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Tricky Treats Stamp Set, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Basic Black Marker & CS, Whisper White CS, Daffodil Delight Marker and 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Designer Frames Folders (Oval & I cut around the embossed image), Extra Large Oval Punch and Dimensionals

Halloween 3 x 3 Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Trading Cards will be posted tomorrow...
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment