Saturday, July 14, 2012

Over the Top Card... Still in Progress

Well, I can't seem to get this card to work for me.  I want to use Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo, so I colored them on the Postage Due large stamp.  I like that, but I can't quite get the layout to look really cool.  Just thought I would show you one version, while I figure out how to finish it off.  I think I just need a really cool card design...  The right side overlaps the left side to keep the card shut, but it's just not enough.
Postage Due Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Postage Due and Tiny Tags stamp sets, Pool Party Marker and CS, Very Vanilla CS, Calypso Coral Marker and Ink Pad, Island Indigo Marker and Ink Pad, Crumb Cake Ink Pad, Sponge, Postage Stamp Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brads, Basic Pearls
This is my last swap I have to finish, so it will be done by Sunday night!  I want to work on general swap cards Monday, since Convention starts Wednesday!!!  I can't wait!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment