Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ready for Convention and New My Digital Studio Downloads

Phew!  I finally finished all my organized swaps last night!  I only had one left and it took me forever to figure out what to do.  If you saw one of my earlier posts, Over the Top Card... Still in Progress you saw a prototype of a card I was trying to make.  Well, I went in a totally different direction with my final Over-the-Top Card.  The only thing I kept the same was the color combo of Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  :)  Check back tomorrow to see how it turned out!  I will post the directions on Thursday while I'm at Convention.

Speaking of Convention... I'm sooooo excited!  My mom and sister arrive tomorrow and we will be having a fun Girls Trip this week.  In case you didn't know, I recruited my mom and sister a few years ago and then I quit a week before my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  I just had too many things going on and I just couldn't get my business going in Minnesota.  I started teaching Preschool again and was devoting a lot of time to my lesson plans.  It was a hard decision to make, but I think everyone needs a break once in a while.  When I found out we were moving to Utah last year, I told my mom that I would have to sign up again!  Now I am her recruit.  :)  I've missed the excitement of Convention, so I am so happy to be a demonstrator again and will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary with them again in a couple weeks.

Here is proof that I have finished all my swaps.  I actually have no regular swaps yet, but I still have one day before I leave.  Stamp away!

Here are the new releases for My Digital Studio.  Just click my 'Order Stampin' Up! Online' button on the right to head to my website to place your order or just browse.
130971 - Convention 2012 Photobook Template

130985 - 12 Days of Christmas Swatchbook Template
130983 - Razzleberry Splash Kit

130972 - World Spectacular Ensemble

130976 - Naturals Designer Buttons

130860 - Sassy Salutations Stamp Brush Set
Have a great day and come back tomorrow to see my Over-the-Top card.
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment