Thursday, July 19, 2012

Directions for Over-the-Top Easel Card

I went to Split Coast Stampers to get the original directions for my Easel Card and the Spirelli Technique.  I wanted my card to be a vertical normal sized card, so I changed the original size and the score lines.  You want to start with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of CS. 

Score at 5 1/2" & 8 1/4"

Fold like this.  Basically, fold in half and then fold the other piece back.

Attach a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock to the top flap.  Make sure you only put adhesive on the flap, not the back of the card front piece.  Decorate the inside bottom of the card with a couple of layers, so the card will 'sit' on the layers when opened.

Spirelli Easel Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
For the Spirelli flowers, I wrapped the twine around every 4th scallop on both.  For a bigger circle in the middle, wrap around 3.  For a smaller circle, try 5.
Here is the link for the Spirelli flowers and the Easel Card directions on Split Coast Stampers.  Have fun trying these out on your own!

Off to enjoy Convention!  Today is the first day of General Session and Make-n-takes.  :)  Check my Facebook Page for updates!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment