Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Am Excited To Share All My Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Goodies!

Wow!  What a fabulous Convention we had!  I wanted to share all my items that I received or bought during Convention and list my favorite things about Convention, so... Here we go!
  • The excuse to be creative the month before Convention starts to work on card swaps! 
  • Spending fun girl time with my mom, Cris McCarthy and sister, Stacy McCain.
  • Meeting up with my Stampin' Up! friends.
  • The excitement of picking up my Convention bag and finding all the goodies and stamp sets inside!  I love finding my pin for the year!  I was in love with the Convention book & pen, too!



  • Memento Mall!!



Come back tomorrow to see my finished list of Favorite Things about Convention 2012!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment