Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July and Swap Sample

I want to wish all my friends and family a very happy and safe 4th of July!  We're still deciding what we will be doing, but I know we'll watch fireworks somewhere.

I thought this cute 3 x 3 card swap would be perfect for today, since it has a red, white and blue color scheme, with some sunny yellow.  Enjoy!

Graduation 3 x 3 card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Every Little Bits and Teeny Tiny Phrases Stamp Set, Summer Smooches DSP, Daffodil Delight Marker & CS, Island Indigo Marker & Ink Pad & CS, Whisper White CS, Basic Black Marker & Ink Pad (I LOVE this new black pad!!!), Real Red Marker, 1/8" Mini Silver Brads, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, 1 3/4" & 2 3/8" Scallop Punches, Bitty Banner Framelits, & Dimensionals

Graduation 3 x 3 card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Keep checking back for more samples!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment