Monday, July 9, 2012

A Little Stress Today...

Man...  Have you ever just had one of those days where nothing really big goes wrong, but a whole bunch of little things do... Not sure which one is more stressful.  I learned that walking on a treadmill when you are mad really doesn't help to calm you down...  Just gets your heart beating more, which seems to add to the stress.  At least I got a good walk in today!  AND I finally made it to the liquour store to buy myself a bottle of red wine.  (Living in Utah now, that is the only place I can get a bottle of wine.  It kind of sucks when you really want a glass and realize you don't have a bottle and the liquour store is closed.  I miss being able to head to the grocery store to grab a bottle!)  I decided to go to the library, so I can now sit down with a good book and a bottle, I mean a glass, of red wine.  My favorite is Old Vine Red by Marietta. 

Old Vine Red Wine
I just finished reading Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer, which is a bit ironic since I have had a bit of stress added to my day.  I guess I'll need to read it again!  I also learned to never play around with your Google settings and play around with your blog at the same time...  Tried Google + and just about flipped out, since it changed a lot of my settings and links.  I think I deleted it and got everything back to normal... Let me know if you find anything a little wonky.  ;) 

I can't wait to show you some more samples, but my order still hasn't shown up with some of my new toys I wanted to play around with.  Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, but I am planning on getting my projects finished whether it shows up or not.  I'm sure I have PLENTY of crafting supplies I can find a use for.

Well, I'm off to finish my glass of wine and start my next book.  Here's to a peaceful evening and a beautiful tomorrow!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment