Monday, July 23, 2012

A Couple More Swap Cards

I decided to give myself a little more time to write about Convention, so here are a couple more quick swaps I created for Convention.  I was limited on time, so I pre-cut and stamped everything and put them together at Convention.  They gave me an extra 20 cards to swap!

Quick Birthday Cards created by Tammi Verbarendse

Birthday Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set, Marina Mist CS & Marker, Tangerine Tango CS & Marker, Polka Dots Parade DSP (Marina Mist), Summer Smooches DSP (Tangerine Tango), Whisper White CS, Basic Gray Ink Pad, Daffodil Delight Marker, Subtle Brads (Marina Mist), Apothocary Framelits, Big Shot

Birthday Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set, Real Red CS & Marker, Island Indigo CS & Marker, Summer Smooches DSP, Whisper White CS, Basic Gray Ink Pad, Daffodil Delight Marker, Brights Brads (Real Red), Apothocary Framelits, Big Shot
I promise the next post will have plenty of pictures from Convention!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment